a recognized leader among communications and network providers
TelePacific Communications provides comprehensive connectivity, cloud and continuity solutions to 75,000 locations for customers ranging from small businesses to enterprises with hundreds of sites. The company owns and operates an extensive network, with 29 switches, including softswitch technologies, a MPLS IP network with CoS, 50,000 fiber strand miles, five SSAE-16 datacenters and colocations in more than 400 wire centers with Enhanced Ethernet over Copper.
Since it was founded in 1998, TelePacific has grown into the largest competitor to AT&T, Verizon and CenturyLink in California, expanded operations into Nevada and Texas, and extended its network reach nationwide and globally to serve multi-location customers all over the world. Ten years ago, TelePacific had 400 employees, 6,000 business customers and 100,000 business lines in service. Today, the company has 1,500 employees, tens of thousands of customers and more than 1.2 million lines in service.
Customer Service Differentiator
TelePacific has a rich history of service excellence. President and CEO Dick Jalkut is renowned for maintaining the simple philosophy that the customer always comes first, a doctrine he has fostered over his 40-year telecom career. That core DNA is manifest in the consistently high customer care marks and metrics the company achieves in third-party surveys focusing on all touch points with customers including service installation, billing, repairs and customer interaction.
- Awarded the 2014 Unified Communications TMC Labs Innovation Award for Fixed Wireless Connectivity Solution
- Named to Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing private companies 2007-2012
- Recognized by L.A. Business Journal as one of L.A.’s fastest growing private firms 2007-2011
- Earned MEF CE 2.0 Certification
- Voted number one in its class and “top 5” carrier multiple times by Telecom Association members
- Recognized for excellence every year by PHONE+/Channel Partners magazine
- INTERNET TELEPHONY Product of the Year award recipient in 2010, 2011 and 2012