you're never alone with our Remote Hands services
As part of TelePacific’s focus on providing superior service, our Remote Hands service provides on-site level one technical support by our site managers and technicians to deploy, maintain and help troubleshoot customers' equipment at any time of the day or night.
Remote Hands services include:
- Rebooting and power cycling of equipment
- Visual verification to assist remote troubleshooting
- Relaying status of equipment status indicators
- Plug in head units to relay on-screen information
- Replacing or verifying cross-connect connectivity integrity
- Coordinated cable moves
- Verifying demarcation labels
- Non-recurring media swaps and power readings
Services may vary by geography, please contact sales for more information.